This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get a premium membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get a premium membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
Soooo. I didn't even post a Video on Halloween itself. Hooray FAIL intros!
Go ahead and watch this morbid beauty to make up for it:
JoeNation is one of my favorite Youtube Directors. His works are all high-quality (Youtube Assassin anyone?) so I really look forward to his works a few years from now.
The following days would be incredibly hectic. We need to submit a fully-functioning flash website and an interactive CD/DVD within 5 days, and we have an exam tomorrow Saturday and the next. But I can't seem to hate the subjects (unlike my previous Web Animation and Database classes); our current prof for Web Ani 2 and Interactive CD/DVD development is really awesome and approachable... Take this. He's only 23 years old, and is actually a B.S. Psychology graduate by the time he was 19. I was like... wait. what? That's probably the last course that'll ever come to mind! How was that related to I.T. at all?!
That made me so revved up. Nothing inspires me more than seeing such young achievers working and honing their craft at an even younger age. It really makes me wonder what have I been doing all these years, while others are already building their career ever since.... But it's not an actual regret, it just became a powerful driving force for me.
So yeah, that's what's keeping me busy lately and for the following days to come. Also, we can't stall the announcement of Operation-Reiki's artbook so it gets even more busy! I think it's getting really late and we need to act quickly... If we can't announce it within two weeks, I think we may have to delay the release itself. OTL Just gonna hope for the best!
RULES 1. You must post these rules. 2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal. 3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer. 4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal. 5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her. <---Make me. 6. No tag backs. 7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this." You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
11 THINGS ABOUT MYSELF
1. I'm short... Very short. (4'11" last time I checked. <-that's just me hoping to grow at least an inch over the year lol)
2. ...and blind as a bat. (425-425) B)
3. If I don't succeed in the art/graphic design industry, I'll probably open a diner since the next (and only) thing I'm good at aside from drawing is cooking.
4. No one will believe me if I said I've won 1st place at a singing competition (duets) when I was 11. And by 'no one', I meant that not even myself. (...I MEAN, GOOD LORD. IT BEGAN TO RAIN WHEN WE STARTED TO SING! )
5. Favorite fruits: Mango and Tomato.
6. My first dream was to become a cashier in a supermarket... I was quite the ambitious child I know.
7. I love rainy days (when I'm at home) and 1-day blackouts. xD It makes me so productive.
8. It's been 9 years since I last saw my best-est friend. He's the one that taught me how to draw when I was a kid and be engaged in it.
9. I don't really go to parties. (I'm a recluse alright) Even our annual family/clan reunions, as cruel as it may sound, is very bothersome and frightening for me.
10. I also don't really see the point in celebrating/holding parties on birthdays, especially mine. A simple recognition and greeting is more than enough for me.
11. I'm not too fond of sweets. The only candy I won't turn down would be a bar of Meiji Black though.
1. If you had an alter ego, what would be its name? =Raisx
2. Would you rather live forever or die tomorrow? =Live forever. My greatest fear is to not be able to do the things I want to do, and I'm afraid a lifetime isn't enough for all of those; so if given the chance, I'll grab it. Even if it means to carry the infinite burden of seeing life and death throughout generations.
3. Are you a good liar? =I think so. I've been told that it's very hard to tell if I was being serious even when I'm only joking. Or maybe it's because I wear the same expression all of the time:
4. When you're at home, what's one of your favorite things to do? =Fiddle around with my computer.
5. What would you wish for if you could have 3 wishes and couldn't use them to wish for more wishes? =Be able to watch the people I admire while they work, travel the world, and be successful enough to fulfill all my goals.
6. What would your perfect date be like? =At home working on a joint-project, chatting and exchanging ideas. Nothing tops an intellectual stimulation for me. Prude I know! But I cringe at the thought of dramatic and over-zealous gestures, dinners etc.
7. Do you have any weird habits? =I 'tickle'/glide over(?) my fingers on the sides of my pillow case to fall asleep. Don't ask me. My parents said I already did that even when I was just a few weeks old. x'D
8. What are 5 things you'd like to do before you die? =I think I've been repeating my answers again and again. lol
-Be able to watch the people I admire while they work, or at least get to meet them -Get over my social-awkwardness -design my own house(s). (I don't have an ideal house, I want to have 3 different ones: Mediterranean, Minimalist and Country-styled) -Make a successful comic/novel -Make OpR a formal fundraising group in the future. :]
9. If you could be infamous, what would you be infamous for? =Anything, but hopefully not anything bad? x'D
10. What is something you're really good at? =Answered it before! Cooking. It's not like I have anything else to say anyway.
11. If you could revise one of these questions (except this one) a little, what would the question be? ="What is something you're really bad at?" (Creativity at its best.) --Making my own bed.
...or just tag yourself if you want. (that sounded so sad. lol)
Answer these questions:
1. Do you write in script or print?
2. If you could exchange bodies with someone for a day, who would you pick?
3. Your biggest achievement so far?
4. Greatest sacrifice you had/have to make?
5. Favorite thing you do away from your home?
6. Freakiest/strangest/scariest thing you had to witness?
7. If you learn you're going to be blind tomorrow, what's the last thing you'd like to see for the rest of your life? (what a depressing question)
8. You can give a nickname to a person and s/he will be known for it for the rest life. What name would you give? Name that person (if famous) if you want.
9. What's in your fridge?
10. Your house is on fire, and you only have a chance to save an armful of your stuff. What are the things you're going to save?
11. Do you take your keys with you when you unlock your door, or do you place it on a nearby table/surface as soon as you enter?